The "Phase II" Contingency Plan hearings are scheduled for the end of January at the following locations:
- Monday, 24 January: Council Chambers, Delaware County Government Center, 201 W Front St, Media Courthouse (3:00pm and 6:00pm)
- Tuesday, 25 January: Convention Center, Room 113, Philadelphia (11:00am and 5:00pm)
- Wednesday, 26 January: Community Room, Doylestown Courthouse (3:00pm and 6:00pm)
- Thursday, 27 January: Council Chambers, West Chester Borough Hall (3:00pm and 6:00pm)
- Friday, 26 January: Commissioners Chambers, Norristown Courthouse (3:00pm and 6:00pm)
In other scheduled hearings:
- Thursday, 6 January: Route K public hearing at the Awbury Rec Center, 6101 Ardleigh St, Philadelphia, 2:00pm. This hearing will deal with a re-routing of the K bus at Chelten and Ogontz, due to the reconfiguration of Chelten at Ogontz.
- Wednesday, 19 January: Route 99 public hearing at Phoenixville Hook, Hose, and Ladder Co (Station 65), 1:00pm. This hearing will deal with two routing changes, one in Phoenixville, the other in Royersford.
- Wednesday, 19 January: Routes 9, 35, 61, and 62 at Philadelphia Police, 5th District stationhouse, Ridge Av & Cinnaminson St, Roxborough at 7:00pm. This hearing will deal with the elimination of the 35, re-routing of the 9 and 61, and renaming of the existing 61 Express service to "Route 62".
- Tuesday, 25 January: Route 71/Navy Yard Shuttle at Vivetta Conference Room, Navy Yard, 4747 S Broad, S Philadelphia. This hearing is to make the 71 permanent.