Monday, January 10, 2005

I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE...

Between a revised (read: longer) work schedule and limite access to the internet during the past few weeks, I haven't been as diligent in posting updates to this blog as I used to be. However, once I get adjusted to my new work schedule (which pretty much eliminates any off days - or nights - that I have at this time), I'll be posting more frequently.

I can tell you that GOP leaders in Harrisburg - including State Sen. Robert Thomspon (R-19th of West Goshen) - are meeting with Gov. Edward G. Rendell (D-Pa./Comcast SportsNet) to discuss a possible solution to the funding crisis for transit agencies across the state (remember that it's not just SEPTA that's in this situation).

Additionally, on the other side of the river, NJ Transit schedules througout South Jersey changed over the weekend. The biggest highlight involves several Philadelphia-bound buses - including the 400, 403, 404, and others - that used to board at Walter Rand Transportation Center on Broadway proper are now being diverted into the Transportation Center itself. This is apparently being done to avoid RiverLINE conflicts on Mickle Blvd.

We'll try to post more details on these items within the next day or two...

No comments: