- ROUTE 92: The 9:50pm trip from Exton Square Mall to West Chester University now departs 5 minutes later.
- ROUTE 94: The weekday 7:05am and 9:05am Express trips from Montgomery Mall to Chestnut HIll will depart 5 minutes later; the 2:20pm weekday express trip from Chestnut Hill to Montgomery Mall will depart 10 minutes later.
- ROUTE 95: Three new weekday round trips will depart Penn Square at 7:10pm, 8:10pm and 9:10pm, and depart Gulph Mills at 8:20pm, 9:20pm, and 10:20pm; three Saturday round trips will depart Penn Square at 7:30pm, 8:30pm, and 9:30pm, and depart Gulph Mills at 8:30pm, 9:30pm, and 10:30pm. The Saturday times at Gulph Mills are coordinated to meet P&W trains.
- ROUTE 98: The Saturday 7:28pm trip from Plymouth Meeting Mall to Norristown arrives at Norristown 1 minute later.
- ROUTE 99: Major running time adjustments of up to 4-5 minutes throughout the entire schedule; service to Valley Forge Christian College discontinued; the weekday 7:00pm trip to Phoenixville departs Norristown 5 minutes later; the 9:10pm, 10:10pm, and 11:10pm trips from Norristown depart 5 minutes earlier; the weekday 9:05pm and Saturday 9:10pm trips which used to terminate at Valley Forge Christian College are now extended to Limerick Square Shopping Center.
- ROUTE 127: The three seasonal Oxford Valley to Trenton Express trips via Sesame Place will be added starting in June.
- ROUTE 130: The weekday 6:35am, 7:35am, and 8:35am departures from Franklin Mills will arrive at timepoints between Neshaminy Mall and Bucks County College 4 minutes later; the 7:22pm weekday departure from Bucks County College to Franklin Mills now departs at 7:30pm.
- ROUTE 203: Sunday service will resume in June to accomodate later closing times at Sesame Place.
Friday, April 05, 2002
ARCHIVES - 4/5/02
Frontier schedules will change on Monday, April 8. The following are some highlights of the new schedules:
Posted by Creighton Rabs at 00:30