New timetables for some Red Arrow routes will take effect on Monday, with the remaining routes to be changed in November, pending SEPTA Board approval of the route restructuring plan for the Chester City area. The only routes which will have new timetables are the 103, 105, 106, 107, 108, 110, 111, 112, 115, 120, 122, and 123. There are no timetable changes for the 103, 106, 107, 122, and 123. All other changes are as follows:
- ROUTE 105: Thanksgiving and Christmas schedules established for this route; no other timetable changes.
- ROUTE 108: School trippers restored; buses depart from Church Ln/Chester Av, Yeadon at 7:20am, 7:25am, and 7:57am, terminating at 84-Crane; 3:22pm from 84-Crane to 69 St Terminal added (school tripper).
- ROUTE 110: Saturday 7:42pm to Penn State/Delaware County departs 69 St Terminal 2 minutes later; Saturday 8:40pm to Penn State/Delaware County departs 69 St Terminal 10 minutes later; Saturday 7:10pm departs Penn State/Delaware County 10 minutes later; 9:35pm departs Penn State/Delaware County 5 minutes later; 10:35pm and 11:35pm depart Penn State/Delaware County 10 minutes earlier; Thanksgiving and Christmas schedules established for this route.
- ROUTE 111: Weekday 10:37pm to Chadds Ford cut back to State Rd/Township Line Rd; weekday 11:20pm from Chadds Ford eliminated; all Saturday service to terminate at Penn State/Delaware County; Saturday 5:00am departure from 69 St Terminal to Chadds Ford eliminated; Saturday 6:00am departs 15 minutes earlier; Saturday 7:10pm and 8:10pm depart 2 minutes later, 10:15pm departure eliminated, last departure to Penn State/Delaware County departs 69 St Terminal at 9:12pm; all departure times from Penn State/Delaware County to 69 St Terminal adjusted.
- ROUTE 112: 8:15am and 9:15am express trips to Delaware County Community College depart 5 minutes earlier; 4:05pm DCCC to 69 St Terminal express eliminated.
- ROUTE 120: Fall schedule resumes, with 3 AM through trips to Cheyney departing 69 St at 7:25am (Express), 8:30am, and 9:30am, and 3 mid-day through trips departing 69 St at 12:30pm, 1:30pm, and 2:30pm; all other westbound trips require transfer from 104 at Newtown Square. Eastbound through service to 69 St Terminal departs from Cheyney8:25am, 9:25am, 11:35am, 1:35pm, 3:30pm, 6:35pm, and 10:40pm; all other eastbound trips require transfer to 104 at Newtown Square; now designated bicycle accessible route.